среда, 8 августа 2012 г.

Eating batteries

Not me, my camera! My best laid plans to take a photo of my school lunch everyday was ruined by a battery eating camera. So no pic of my Shepherd's pie. Tomorrow I hope normal service will resume and I will begin my blog properly, no more false starts!

Every post will have a pic and a list!

Food-o-meter- Out of 10 a rank of how great my lunch was!
Mouthfuls- How else can we judge portion size!
Courses- Starter/main or main/dessert
Health Rating- Out of 10, can healthy foods top the food-o-meter?
Price- Currently £2 I think, its all done on a cashless catering card 
Pieces of hair- It wont happen, will it?

Now I really am looking forward to lunch tomorrow,

VEG

1 комментарий:

  1. I am from USA. I was suffering from HEPATITIS B for over 3 years, i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a herbal DR. Dr Chike on youtube, she said the Dr has herbal medicine that treat HEPATITIS B also said the Dr has helped people with. HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HSV, CANCER, DIABETES, HPV, Human papillomavirus ,LIVER diseases, FIBROIDS, ETC. I never believed her but after a lot of talk. I decided to contact the Herbal Doctor, just few days ago i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he sent to me a herbal medicine via {DHL} with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. After i finished taking the medicine for 2 weeks he told me to go for a test which i also did and when the result came out i was surprised to see that i am negative. I am proud to tell you that I am the happiest person on earth. Big thanks to Dr Chike herbs .. I pray you find a solution in him. For more information on how to get treated Contact Dr on, WhatsApp . +233502715551, or Facebook page, @ Dr Chike Herbal Remedy.

    ОтветитьУдалить